What the Blog

By iTeresa

Ok so as you may or may not know, I have been working with the fam again, I like working with them, I can work from home, I don't have to get dressed, etc... it is kind of awesome.  What is not awesome are companies like DEAL CHICKEN & MOOLALA eff'ing us over.  I am not supposed to talk about it, but I am...hehehe, what are they gonna do me? Sue me??? Because I put online that they lie and don't pay their vendors?? Good luck, get in line, I rent and don't have any assets.... and because of you I most likely won't have a paycheck, I hope all you corporate assholes employees are happy destroying small businesses.  I hope people see this and know not to trust or buy from these companies.  Liars & Scamers, both of these companies, I hope they both go out of business and their corporate leaders can feel the complete and utter despair I am feeling today.

Till next time,
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive