What the Blog

By iTeresa

10. Pajamas are suddenly my new business casual attire.

9. Nine to Five no longer exists, if I feel like 8 at night to 2 in the morning is going to be my most productive hours, then they are, its kind of fantastic.

8. I can stop in the middle of the day to run the random errand or pay a bill without a fire breathing dragon supervisor breathing down my neck about why I have to leave.

7. I actually eat multiple meals a day, not just one meal (usually it consisted of a muffin) that was a combination of breakfast, lunch, & dinner.

6. I actually put my creative mind to use.

5. My dog no longer pees on the floor out of spite has accidents, since I am working at home.

4. I get to see my family all the time now (um that may not be a good thing for everyone all the time though).

3. The only reason I have to DVR my favorite TV shows is because they all seem to come on at the same time, not because I am out of the house working and can't watch TV.

2. My house is always clean, fantastically clean, because I now have time to clean.

1. I have free time again, happy just to myself free time.

Till next time,
T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... April 01, 2010  

Sounds wonderful! :) I'm happy for you!

Anonymous said... April 04, 2010  

Sounds awesome! Pretty much my life as a Stay at home Mommy (minus the clean house and pay check). Good for you!

Visiting from The Lady Bloggers!

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive