What the Blog

By iTeresa

And not the Mad Cow kind.

Work = Madness.....6am go in and start moving things around to be compliant with Mr. Fire Marshall, have less than 72 hours to make it all good. I also think that one of the peeps I work with has a purpose in life to drive me to the brink of insanity to sit there and giggle and do just one more eff'd up thing to throw me over the edge screaming uncontrollably....

I forgot a jacket or sweatshirt today, temperature dropped and then it started raining...it was yucktastically cold and wet having to walk to my car in a t-shirt & jeans with my laptop & purse all the way over to Carmax where I was the ONLY employee to park in the correct parking lot. WTF??

I finally get home tonight and decide to make chili for dinner....How come the can opener that was expensive isn't working and the old slightly rusted one in the back of the drawer does work? I don't get it.

Or how about the fact that my microwave won't defrost more than 1.5lbs of ground beef, otherwise it gives me an error, or that it stops every 2 minutes while defrosting to turn it, yet doesn't the microwave know that it automatically turns when its running?

What happened to my cast iron skillet and to my good chili pot?? Did they get packed up with Ks stuff and go the wayside of the cold zone?

How come no one can properly load a dishwasher, rinse dishes off, or unload a dishwasher? Not one person I know gets this? Although my boyfriend still can't make my bed the right way after over a year being together and me showing him multiple times...

hmmmm....anyways, its a rambling kind of blog....gonna go eat some of that chili and go lay down.

Till next time
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive