What the Blog

By iTeresa

B1: Buttons - Moms 20 year old kitty who is worse than a crabby old lady & husband combined...

B2: Bella - My 6month old demon doxie.....


I had to go to my moms last night to run some errands. She needed me to come over, get the debit card, go to walgreens, pick up mommoms scripts, get cookies from my brother and bring it all back to the house, then I had to get some cow and bring it out to my sisters house. So because I was going to be running around, I decided to bring my baby with, my Bella. She is the cutest fattest little doxie you'd ever see, and since it was like 15 degrees last night I went ahead and put her little sweater on her and off to moms we went.

We got over to the house and mom and dad were upstairs in moms room (yes they have separate rooms) and I plopped my fat litte Bella on the bed between my mom and Big Bad B Buttons, where Bella promptly licked Buttons in the eye before she even realized that Bella was there. It was ha-fucking-larious....so I left Bella at moms, ran the errands, came back and all was good, Bella was still alive (I am always worried Buttons is going to eat her) and Buttons was still pissy from Dad & Bella on "her" bed. Thats when IT happened, she decided she was tired of Bella on the bed and went to whack her in the face, I took the majority of the attack cause I have a fear of my pup losing an eye to a cat claw, luckly I was there to save poor helpless Bella from the Buttons attack.....

I just got off the chat with my mom, she told me that Bella left her and dad a present under one of the many trees in the house, lolol......and Dad didn't find it till today, lolololol.......

Oh well, I guess she was getting back at Buttons the only way she could, hehehehehe


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive