What the Blog

By iTeresa

Sabrina Dowdy of Photography by Sabrina is celebrating serving Knoxville's brides, babies, families, and models. Sabrina always knew she wanted to own her own business someday but had no idea what that would be.

Until one day a
friend took pictures she'd made to a modeling agency and the agency called her to do work for them. Sabrina fell in love with the art of photography and started her business in 1986. In 1990 she started networking with Bridal Emporium in Fountain City and went from 20 weddings to 60 weddings in the first year with the shop.

She believes that one of the reasons her business grew so fast was that she was one of a few women in town in the business. "At the time, it was always a man's world...until then...and then brides loved the idea of having a female photographer," states Sabrina.


Sabrina and her husband now own Express Photo in West Knoxville and take pride in serving other professional photographers. Between the two of them they do about 100 weddings a year and love every moment of it.

Sabrina has seen wedding photography change over the years and is e
xcited about the new digital age of photography.

She believes these advances have opened up so many doors for capturing and creating such special moments. "I love making people happy." Sabrina says, "I get so excited when I know I've done my best to capture a moment in time that we can never get back.


I love photographing people in a natural way so you can see their personalities come through. And I enjoy going far beyond my clients' expectations."
Sabrina's career is picture-perfect, in her eyes. "I thank God for the work he has called me to, I couldn't see myself doing anything else."


To have Sabrina capture your most special moments please come by or call anytime.


Sabrina Dowdy

865.531.7638 7240
Kingston Pike
Knoxville, TN 37919
http://photographybysabrina.com

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive