What the Blog

By iTeresa

Fucking A
Current mood: miserable
Category: Life

I have been attempting to write this blog for a damn week. I had this nifty little layout in my head about how I was going to bitch about Comcast and all of their bullshit and then comes today and it all flys out of my head as I attempt to control the anger swirling around inside of me. I am seriously pissed off right now and actually at a lot of people and a lot of different situations. Do I just go down the list and say what I want to each of them or do I just move forward with my generalized rant & rave? Hmmmm the choices, the choices......Lets start with the corporations I am currently agitated with and move on from there.....

First off is Comcast - 1 month of service so far, I have lost count of the amount of times I have had to call for missed appointment dates/times, digital cable not working, regualar cable not working, internet not working, billing issues, billing issues, billing ISSUES, oh and the lovely staff in the customer service department and the technical help department and the billing department - You can all go take a flying leap off a goddamn building, maybe I should just go and get rid of the tv's and only watch tv when I am at my moms house or at the office....I am amazed at the level of incompentence that I have endured at the expense of this company and seriously wonder why they stay in business while mine is failing so swiftly even though I am up the asses of the happy parade with my customers....I have come to the conclusion that to make any money that I will have to either become an asshole lying man or become a prostitute, yet again I am faced with a delima of choices......

Moving forward to my next favorite company in good old Knoxville - LCUB or for you outsiders - Lenoir City Utility Board. Ya, I know, I don't live in Lenoir City, I live in Knoxville, this is something I have been questioning since moving here when I was 12, how come my electric & gas is provided by LCUB and not KUB (which is also another utility company out here) when I live in Knoxville?? Anyways, I have two main complaints about these fucktards....First off - I got a bill last Monday from them for a hundred dollars and then went to work and went to Kelseys house right after work with no thought of my bill since the due date was 10 days later - Tuesday morning I went home to check on my cats only to find a disconnect notice from Monday and no electric service - WTF??? I called to inquire about this issue only to find out that part of that bill was the past due balance from when my sister lived in the apartment - peachy so not only did I get stuck paying her bill in addition to mine, but I got charged a 15 dollar service fee and a 25 dollar reactivaton fee - oh and what the fuck happened to the 10 days to pay the bill??? Thanks LCUB - Your Awesome!! Issue 2 with them - I am not sure how many of you all know this but my mom would forget her head if it wasn't attached to her body, and forgot to switch the electric over to our company name when we leased our current office in May. So of course on Monday morning the landlord comes by with the information that if the electric isn't in our name by Thursday then we will have no power since they are taking it out of their name, of course she waited to come by 5 minutes till 5 so I couldnt handle it on Monday. So for the second time in an hour I call LCUB, this time their business department, to inquire how to swich power over from the landlords to us. At which point this snarky woman asks me about amps and such stuff. I of course have no idea how many amps the office space we are leasing use, since I didn't have the building built and request that she look at the information from the landlord, she cannot do this and at this point I proceed with what I call the tracking service, I called the landlord who gave me the contractors number who gave me the electrician's number whose phone rang a few times and then went to the all time dreaded message "this voicemail is not setup".....Um hello, don't you need voicemail to operate a business? I called LCUB back and they of course tell me that the amps depend on the deposit since it is a new building and they must have that information to setup service, so I ask, well what are the different kinds of amps that it could be and what are the deposit amounts on those - when the amounts of the deposits came out of her mouth I expierenced a small heart attack! - 200 amps is $600, 400 amps is $1500, and $600 amps is $2300 - why the hell do we pay that kind of a deposit, it was only a hundred bucks at the other office building and you gave that back to use when we discontinued service over there. Aparently we need 200 amps and since the building is new we were responsible for the 600 dollar deposit and the 25 dollar service fee and because its a deposit they only accept cash or check - no cards - because god forbid the building owners are responsible for something like that because it is THEIR BUILDING! It could slighlty be a better career choice to become a prostitute since I will not have to worry about electricity to perform my duties whereas if I were an asshole lying man I would have no choice but to have electric......

Onto my third gripe. Back in December my mother & sister started going to this place called Weight Loss Management Centers over on Executive Park Drive here in Knoxville. Once a week they would get a lipovite/b12 shot and daily they would take this appetitie suppressent. Well in March I found a place like that in Savannah and started doing the same thing. And I watched the pounds melt off just like my mother & sister. When I moved back up here I started going with them to WLMC and about a month ago we were approached by the general manager over all 3 locations to make a website for them and design business cards for them. Well Dawn made a website look and card look for this, hmmm um lets call her bitch, hehe, and showed them to her at the time they were supposed to meet, bitch was good with the designs but mom wasn't so she did a second look of the website & cards so that bitch could have a choice ane mom and I went in there to discuss the website & marketing with her, again at the appointment time she setup with us, she liked moms design better and we moved onto everything she wanted on the website. We assure her we have no problem doing the site on a trade basis because we were spending close to 800 a month in services provided by her business, quick break down of the work to be done for this woman - 4 websites on one main site, all 3 locations and a spanish side, with testimonials, before & after pics, interactive pdf documents, interactive spanish pdf documents, seo, sem, email blasting, multiple domain names, health tips page, about us page, doctor bio page, services page, contact pages, etc.....so we quoted the site at 8k and emailed the quote to her. From what she told us, the quote was sent over to the owner MegaBitch (this will be her nickname) and she wanted to do 1/2 in cash and 1/2 in trade - no problemo on our side. We sit on the quote for a couple of weeks and finally last thursday Bitch emails mom to revise the quote for the 1/2 and 1/2 deal beacaue they are ready to move forward. I am tasked to call this woman to nail out the final details. As I explain what I am changing on the quote she says to me, so all I have to do is give you a check tomorrow for 2k in cash and allocate 2k in credit at the office for you to start on the site immediately - yep thats right I say, and she says ok, I will have the signed contract & check for you tomorrow and will see you at 11:15am- woohoo yeah gonna get a 2k check - call mom and tell her - we are briefly happy and then the worse friday ever rolls around......So we go to get our shots and to collect some moola at 11:15 on Friday - what do we get instead? MisFuckingCommunication! no happy check - now i got pissed off mom - and i told you so sister. Fucking A - Bitch is not there - shes at a managers meeting and apparently I am told that MegaBitch wants to meet at 1230 on Tuesday to discuss everything - wait didnt this chick already see the contract? It was sent over to you all 3 weeks ago and I sent the revised (only the payment type was revised, Nothing ELSE) yesterday, why didnt she see that, why didnt the manager, Bitch, email it to MegaBitch, the owner? SO I do what anyone in my position would do - I call MegaBitches cell phone and leave a happy message (i.e. pissy as fuck) questioning why there is apparently such an issue with miscommunication with this office and why didnt her manager have the common courtesy to call and let me know that she would not be in at 11:15 to meet with us and why would she promise to pay for something that she from what I can see was not authorized to pay??? I tell her I would like a callback that day and leave my cell. I am mad and I am over being jerked around by these people, I want answers. MegaBitch calls me back a few hours later - screaming at me - ummmm what to do what to do - attempt to salvage an 8k payoff or tell her to go fuck herself?? ooohhh maybe I should give mom the phone, damnit shes on another line, but she can hear this woman screaming at me.....about how she doesnt have to answer to us and that Bitch is authorized, and me of couse being me says if thats the case then why dont I have a check for 2k, wait thats right because you have not told her she can write the check because you have not reviewed a contract that has been in your companies possession for the past 3 weeks, which is not authorized in my mind. She didnt like that and yelled some more about how she doesnt have to answer me and how she doesnt want to get off on the wrong foot - which I agreed with her on, but....she still felt compelled to scream at me for another 10 minutes without me being able to get a word in edgewise, FINALLY I got her off the phone and for about 2.2 seconds I debated - should we go and see this woman next tuesday and attempt to get this site (sell our souls) or do I flat our refuse to work with someone one like that and be a patient of that persons weightloss practice? I went with option 2 and I flat out told my mother that NONE of us were returning there as patients as well as the fact that NONE of us were going to do business with people like that. Long story short, hehe - we gave them an invoice for $1672 today for the site looks and card design and the domains we registered & paid for out of pocket, Dawn called Bitch a liar to her face yesterday and I got to tell her how incompentent she is as well, hehe and we got to tell her to her face that they are now fucked in west knoxville, since everyone we have referred over there is leaving with us, and we found another place just like it, that is a third of the price and uses some kind of spray instead of a weekly shot, mom mentioned to Bitch that she needs to double up on those shots since it is not helping her fat ass and is setting a bad image of the whole weight loss goal......See - this is how I am constantly getting screwed by fucks in this industry, if I am going to get screwed like this, I might as well do so willing and get paid for it, haha

On to Personal Gripes.......
Holy fuck this is the longest blog ever.

1.Ok to the person who told me I am a liar - No I am not, deal with the shit I am dealing with and try to pay for anything and it is automatically out of your means. And the fact that you gave me shit about going on a trip - I hardly call driving to fucking Cincinnati, which was paid for on my boyfriends credit card, for the sole purpose of him getting to see his SON and me offering to take my car so he could go and not have to rent a car with money he does not have - is not a fun trip. I mean meeting his son was great, but the fact that I also had to meet his ex-girlfriend, not so much fun, or the fact that we hit constant thunderstorms and lightening on the way back did not make for a happy me.

2. To the same person as above - You are in your situation due to your decision making abilities, not because I made you do it and not because you had no choice, but you sure like to blame it on me. I did what I had to do because of my family and to attempt to save a company that I built from the ground up, I flat out DO NOT apperciate the waves of blame raidiating off of your page via your blogs and written sublimily (Ya I know that is spelled wrong) thoughout your messages. You say that I walked away from our friendship, but it is a two way street, the only email I get is the one that you have written to me a couple of times over the last two months, but nothing that has to do with friendship.......

3. To the girl that I have no choice but to love - Stop fucking up! Stop saying your going to do the work and just do it! Stop talking shit to the boss and acting like you are too good for us, because your not! Stop acting like you are the only one of us with problems, ya we know you dont have any money, neither do I and I haven't been paid in 3 weeks, but you have, I am just waiting to find out she can't pay me and then find out that oh well I am completely fucked when it comes to paying the rent, and my car insurance, and car payment. Please do not give me your line of crap anymore, just work harder and get more done so we can ALL get paid.

4. To the woman who is surely breaking me - Stop giving me excuses, just tell me the truth. Please don't have anything seriously wrong, pray that the lump is just that and nothing else and pray that we are going to get through this all and that its gonna be ok. But don't give up, because I can't.

Peace Out All
T.

PS - for the time being I am going to keep on with what I have always done and just be me, but if I have to continue with this bs on a constant basis, I definalty know of a couple of other options that I have out there, besides becoming an asshole lying man or a prostitute.....

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive