What the Blog

By iTeresa

Running Away
Category: Life

Do you ever feel like running away? I do, all the time. I feel like getting in my little car and starting it up and just driving and never coming back. I feel like disconnecting my phone and just going where ever the road may lead me. I love to drive, its what I do when I am angry or happy or sad, but I am tired of just driving on the island. I want to go somewhere far away and forget everything. I just want to run away from my life and the problems and my past and everything that is just sitting under surface that trys to escape and threatens to take me under. I want a new life, a new me, but I have learned from that past i try so hard to escape that it is not the way. All I want is to be happy, but no matter how hard I try it never happens, I am never truely happy, no matter how far I run. I sit here another day, working for my family that does not care, in my condo on the island, with my cats, wondering when it will all be over and dreaming of running away, of just driving and never coming back.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive