What the Blog

By iTeresa

Less than 24 hours....
Current mood: amused
Category: Life

Yep so its offically Feb 13, at 11:59pm tonight will be the last hit I take off of my cigarette. Kind of shitty, kind of good. Well more than kind of good, I keep reading my list why I want to quit smoking. Its going to work I know it is, but its like losing a good friend that is no longer good. I know I can quit smoking just being around the house and stuff, what scares me is what is coming up this weekend & next week, will I be able to hold out?? Ok so here's the deal, my best friend for life Karrisa is coming to visit - YEAH - oh ya and we are gonna be drinking on Fri & Sat - so there is that downfall, oh and I am going up to Knoxville on Monday to help the girls out in the office and see my family, hmmm, again a stituation that I am apprehensive of, this is going to be exteremly stressful - you have to know my family to know what I am talking about. But I am going to be strong and keep my offical quit smoking date Feb 14 - which I also refer to as D Day - and stay strong on becoming a non-smoker.

Peace
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive