What the Blog

By iTeresa

Well here we are once again at the end of the week, its Friday. For most people that is like one of the best days of the week, paychecks, not having to work the weekend, just generally relaxing, not so much for me and kal. No its the scary disaster that I face cleaning in our condo, the overwhelming amount of work that continually has to be done, and no money cause I get paid on Mondays.

I walk into the kitchen, OMG are ALL the dishes in the sick?? Wait half of them are dirty in the dishwasher! Oh and what is that on the floor? Is it clothes, fur, cats, yes it is that, along with various shoes and purses and dog toys. Oh and the ginormous pile of clothes that have to be washed sitting in the hallway and the smell of kitty litter wafting though the house its turing out to be an awesome Friday.

When I think of Fridays I think of all the stuff I have to do before Monday, of all the cleaning that needs to be done - and will be a mess again by Monday, of all the work to do, and attempt to make time to do something other than sit here on my bed surrounded by laptops working and working and working some more. Oh I wish I could win the lotto and be rich and have a maid - oh wait you have to remember to play lotto to even try to win - oh well whats a girl to do, expect keep on working and keep on cleaning, and hopefully it will get warm soon so i can take some fun rides in the new convertilble :)

Well back to the grind - hope you all enjoy my crazy ranting

Ciao
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive