What the Blog

By iTeresa

I feel lost. I feel like I no longer know what direction to move in and no longer know what my path in life is supposed to be. I thought I knew what I wanted and it feels as if my life is falling apart suddenly. I want to be loved and I want to love someone, and I want to love what I do for a living, and I want to have faith in my family and in my life, and today it is not there. I am so confused right now. Why must it always be so hard, why must it be a complete struggle all the time with everything in my life? What did I do to offend the powers that may be to make everything so hard all the time? I constantly feel that I do not measue up to everyones standards for some reason. I do not know what else to do or how to act. I am always honest, I am always upfront, I am loyal to a fault, I work my ass off, and for some reason it just does not matter. What else can I say, except the fact that I feel lost today.

T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive