What the Blog

By iTeresa

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random facts, habits, or goals about yourself. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "You're It!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back, let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.

1. I work most days in my pj's cause I work at home and do not have to impress anyone.
2. I chain smoke when I am stuck on the phone for hours on end.
3. According to Kal Kal I sleep like a 4 year old having nightmares.
4. My all time dream is to have enough money to open up a non-profit no kill shelter and run it.
5. I will do anything for my friends & family.
6. I have agreed to quit smoking with Kal Kal on Feb 14
7. I'm double jointed in my hands and can bend my fingers back to lay flat against my hands.
8. The beach is my all time favorite outside place to be.
9. I hate dishonest people.
10. I'm am completely hyperactive and idiotic when I get together with Karrisa & Andrea - or am having one of those nights with Kallay :)

I tag Dawn, Angel, Karrisa, Andrea, Kayla, Brian, Heather, Becca, Adrian, Matthew.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive