What the Blog

By iTeresa

Its another Sunday and I have been thinking of all types of topics I can write about for the past couple of days.  The obvious one is the topic of twenty dead children who died without the opportunity to make something of themselves, I wonder what has our world become, where this kind of violence is common place, where the monsters are real, they come in the form of young men with multiple weapons and saunter into our schools to kill our children, our future....

I am sickened and sadden by all of this, I am tired of seeing these types of senseless killings...

And as I think of all the pain those poor people are feeling for their broken families, I selfishly feel the pain again of losing my best friend, I miss her so much, I feel this black hole of pain opened again in me and I think that its going to overwhelm me and take over.  How do you overcome this?  How do you get over this kind of hurt and pain?


This was my 5 minute Stream of Consciousness Sunday post. It’s five minutes of your time and a brain dump. Want to try it? Here are the rules…
  • Set a timer and write for 5 minutes.
  • Write an intro to the post if you want but don’t edit the post. No proofreading or spell checking. This is writing in the raw.
  • Publish it somewhere. Anywhere. The back door to your blog if you want. But make it accessible.
  • Add the Stream of Consciousness Sunday badge to your post (in the sidebar).
  • Link up your post at Jana’s Thinking Place.
  • Visit your fellow bloggers and show some love.

5 comments:

Yes. YES. I know. (hugs)

Loss is so hard - even years later.

So sorry that you are hurting.

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate it.

Thank you all for your comments. I appreciate it.

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive