What the Blog

By iTeresa

I saw you today...you looked at me with dead eyes, like you wish that you had pulled the trigger when you had the chance.

You shattered me that night.  Broke me into a million pieces and for that I will hate you for the rest of my life.  For the past 6 weeks I have managed to smother the rage and the fear you caused me and today it all came back to me and for that I will hate you as well.  I had it in my mind that I would not go after you so your children would get to grow up with their father, but after you spitefully tried to hurt me again today I made the decision to go after you so that for once in your life you will get the justice you do deserve.

You may have shattered me that night, but I glued myself back together and today I am stronger and tomorrow I will be stronger still, and then I will defeat you at your petty tricks and petty games.  One day everyone will know how you really are, what you are really like and I will joyfully tell all who will listen why you shouldn't and cannot be trusted.

Till Next Time
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive