What the Blog

By iTeresa

So much has happened to me in the last year and a half and I just don't know where to begin or if I even want to begin. I have been a horrible blogger, neglecting you all for so long (all 12 of you :) and I 100% appreciate the fact that I still have followers on here. To be honest I really didn't have the energy or the want to even write for the longest time, and now I do. I miss writing on my blog, I miss my outlet to say what I feel and feel like I am not being constantly scrutinized about what I do say, so here I am back again for your reading pleasure. So where do I start? I have lived this kind of crazy life lately, so I am going to give the short story of it to catch all of you up and then going forward blog about whats going on currently. The very short story is I left the box retail store and went to work for a security company last summer, broke up with my bf of 4 years, starting dating a coworker, got engaged to him, quit my job & married him, got a very fun part time job working from home again, my best friend died on our honeymoon, he flipped out two weeks into our marriage & pulled a gun on me, I left him and moved in with my sister, now I'm getting a divorce and have met someone else who is super sweet and is into all the goofy zombie shit that I am... So that's my current situation in a nutshell. Till the next time T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive