What the Blog

By iTeresa

Are you like me? Do you have an obsession with shopping? Well I do, I just can't help myself sometimes. Take Black Friday, I am not one of those crazies that go shopping at 3 or 4 in the morning, one reason why is because I am one of the people at work coffee deprived all dark and twisty at 5am to make your shopping experience all shiny and happy, and even if I didn't have to work, I still wouldn't get up and go shopping at that time of the morning. No I like to shop in the afternoons and come home all excited with my bags of happiness. I am almost done with all my Christmas shopping, just a couple of things to get, which I will be getting today cause its payday :). I wait in breathless anticipation of "payday" just so I can go shopping again... I get this from my mother, she's a shopper too. My last big purchase was a beautiful black leather sectional for my living room :), its awesome. Are you a shopper? If you are what are your favorite things to shop for?

Till next time
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive