What the Blog

By iTeresa

Have you missed me? I've missed you all out there in blog-land.... It's been way too long since I last blogged, but my life once again has taken on the surrealism of being like a weird movie with flashes of emotions and feelings at random intervals.  I don't even know where or how to begin to update you all on whats been going on.  So...what I think I will do is just concentrate on one topic every couple of days (I promise I will try my best) and let you all know whats been going on in my chaotic life :)

I am no longer at a "for the time being" kind of job.  Its actually been 3 months since I started at Bed Bath & Beyond as the Customer Service Trainer, and I love working there.  Being out of work for almost 6 months sucked, and I am very grateful to have a job that I look forward to going to everyday that I'm scheduled to work.  I am also back at Borders one day a week doing merch, and of course they both want a piece of me this upcoming weekend after Thanksgiving, but thats ok, I get it.

The first couple of weeks back to work was rough, learning all the new aspects of my job, and there are alot of them.  I am in charge of the bridal department, I am in charge of training all the employees in the building, I have a ton of paperwork to do every Monday, I am the face of the Customer Service in the building and have to set the example.  Thankfully I am really good at time management & am really good with customers and I got an awesome 90 day review.  I feel like something good has finally happened with getting this position and everyone that I work with is awesome.  I am looking forward to the holidays and being able to actually buy for my friends and family this year, its a great feeling :)

Till next time.
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive