What the Blog

By iTeresa

Ok, so I know I have been slacking when it comes to postings, so for that I apologize.  I have been busy, tired, etc...blah blah blah same old excuses. 

My sis had her baby, a beautiful little girl exactly 4 weeks ago, she was 7lbs6oz and 19 inches long and is absolutely beautiful, I am working on something cool for the pictures and they will come soon.

As for me, I am still looking for that perfect job, and am kind of tired of not finding it, am semi considering going back to school (I'm thirty and didn't like school in the first place, but hey I might need to since nothing is coming my way now).

Anyways, till next time, peace out
T.

2 comments:

Anonymous said... July 27, 2010  

Congrats on becoming an Aunt!

Thank you, she is the sweetest thing ever!

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive