What the Blog

By iTeresa

It's Friday, a day to be happy that the weekend is here and to relax from a long stressful week.  Too bad thats not how my day goes.  I should not even be taking the time to write this post, but I need to literally take a moment and step back from my head spinning.  I'm on deadline with dropping product into a truly never ending website.  I am just completely over it and ready to rip my hair out and scream. 

I am depressed because this is not what I want to be doing with my life and I have no idea what to do, I've been thinking about going back to school, but didn't like school the first time around, I miss working at the bookstore, I liked that job, even loved it.  I didn't like the corporate part of it, but I loved the store level part of it and working with the customers and getting to setup book signings and what not.

I have been restoring some furniture lately, my sister thinks I should go into interior design, I'm torn and really have no one to talk to...I tried to talk to one of my family members, but they blew me off and thats how I feel, like I'm blowing in the wind.  I freaking hate feeling like this.

Till Next Time
T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive