What the Blog

By iTeresa

We moved this weekend. Again. We found a really nice 2 bedroom 2 bath condo, with a awesome deck and a garage and a pretty yard that is landscaped and great for the dogs. Pictures will be up soon to show how awesome our new place is. This time we decided to hire a moving company to move all the furniture because we are tired of moving the furniture our selves. Let me tell you we found a great moving company. The company we used was Fox Moving out of Knoxville TN and they had a flat rate of 79.00 per hour and were able to move us in about 3 hours. They were professional and courteous, and as they were my first experience with using movers, it was great. When Kelsey & I buy a house, we will definitely use them again and will refer them to anyone in the area who need a great moving company with rates no one else can touch. If you want to look at their website its Fox Moving and they serve all of East Tennessee. Kudos to a great company.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive