What the Blog

By iTeresa

Well here I am, finally. I just arrived into town, car packed to the hilt, my dog & cat squished from the 9 hour drive, but we are all in one piece, thank God. Let me introduce myself, I am Calynn Donaghy, fomerly a MI resident, and moving onto the good southern life in Knoxville TN. I have moved all over the place, and am hopefully here to stay and I am moving in with my old roomie from even further south, a girl who was born & bred in the South but had a very Italian & Northern upbringing, her name is Demi Bidina. We are both kind of jobless right now and plan to hit the restaurants & resume postings tomorrow on the internet. Oh here she comes in her new car, she called & told me all about it, its a sleek Escalade. I actually just got a new car a few months ago as well, its a Lexus IS250, I fucking LOVE it with a passion. But I am having the time of my life keeping up with car payments what with the shitty economy of MI and moving again. So onto a new adventure again, in a new city again.

And here is Demi, getting out of her truck with...hmm what is that??? Is that Beth? Her puppy, OMG its one of those little hot dog barkie kind of dogs! shit!! I hate yappie dogs, thank god I have Zeus, my faithful Golden. OMG I haven't seen her in 6 months, we totally missed the summer together! I am soooo happy to be here and not living with my mom anymore, oh, theres her boyfriend Brendan, the history major. On to the apartment in the sky as she says, and off to unpacking all the shit I could manage to get in my car and the pets of course.

On up the 3 million stairs into my new concrete box in the sky....

(catch more when part 2 debuts)

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive