What the Blog

By iTeresa

Thats how old I am today. Its officially birthday, and 1 year away from my 30th.....What a year this past one has been.

I moved back to TN, lost touch with Kallay for almost 6 months, met Kelsey and am still with him, got Bella, lost the company, have had numerous shit jobs and let me tell you they are all shit jobs. Crazy ass year is all I can say. My current shit job is waiting tables at a new restaurant called Dazzo's, it could be worse, it could definitely be better, but oh well....

I work on average 50 to 70 hours a week which I am fine with cause I have been working like that for years and am bringing in the money to pay the bills and for that I am grateful. It is weird as all get out being back in TN and I am not sure if I really like it, but it is better now that Kallay is here and I have one of my best friends here with me. I am excited to see what this upcoming year will bring and to see what is in store for us. I feel that it is only going to get better and will continue to be optimistic about the next chapter in our lives.

Peace

T.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive