What the Blog

By iTeresa

So far we are 7 days into the new year, can we go back to 2007 please because I am not loving 2008. As I sit here tonight I realize that reality competely sucks, I listen to my family and I hear them talking but nothing substantial comes from their voices on the phone. I try to call them for comfort and all I hear is how I have fucked up my life without realizing it. So I say to myself, what can I do to make it better? Possibly work harder, but how is that possible? I work 80 hours a week (with my family) and it is never enough, still there is work to always be done and never in the amount of time it should be done in. What else can I do to make my life better? Possibly find that significant other? Not exactly easy to do when you work as much as I do, I have found that men do not like women who work more than they do (no matter how much they say it does not bother them). I was told tonight that I do not live in civilization because I live on an island that does not have a best buy or carmax or super walmart, so what if I do not have those things, that is what internet purchasing is for, I found out that my truck is going to break down (probably soon) or cost 3k to fix it, jeez the reality is crushing me and I don't know what to do, how do you compensate for this kind of stuff? I am so tired of being by myself and so tired of feeling like I have NO support from my family. But what is a girl to do, other than throw herself over that cliff of reality and decide it is better than nothing to work and to spend time on the computer and reading and seeing my friends when we all have a few moments to spare for one another. I surround myself in a thinly veiled layer of happiness while I truly am just drowning in the despair of life and wondering when the real happiness will arrive and when it is going to get better?

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Hello all and welcome to What the Blog! I am Teresa, or iTeresa, due to the many i products that I have. I blog for one reason, because something happened that I feel should be shared with the world, so go ahead, laugh, giggle, cry, &; scream at the insanity of my life, because once its all said and done...What the Blog!
Photobucket

Blog Archive